Back with Trendland’s Current Craving Recipes and this yummy Endive with Gorgonzola cheese and pistachio nuts. These colorful endive bites taste as great as they look and pair excellent with Rose wine.
Endive is one of low-calorie leafy vegetables around. 100 g of endive leaves has only 17 calories, while containing about 8% of daily fiber requirements. It looks impressive, taste great and can be used in so many different ways!
Ingredients for 4 person:
* 4 endives, pulled apart (try 2 different colors for better presentation)
* 3½ oz. (100 g) Gorgonzola or Blue cheese
* handful of pistachios or pecans
* splash of extra-virgin olive oil
* dash of coarse salt, black pepper; or smoked paprika for the taste
Method & Presentation:
1. Cut the ends of the endive and place leaves one by one on the plate, alternating colors.
2. Place Gorgonzola cheese in pieces on each endive leaf.
3. Sprinkle nuts on top and then drizzle olive oil. Finish with coarse salt and pepper.
Residence LC – a minimal and serene interior by Nils Van der Celen
Many Experiences of Minéral Bar in Montreal
Living off-grid, Wild at Heart in The Mountain Refuge
Andy Warhol Exhibition at Tate Modern
Scents of Restraint for Favorit & Co Eau de Parfum