· INTERIOR DESIGN ·Amsterdam Church Converted To Showroom/Family Home
BY Amanda Jakubik / Jan 21 13 @ 1:48 PM
Fons Cohen, owner and founder of the brand Imps & Elfs, his wife Katja and their three daughters moved into a former church in the south of Amsterdam.
· INTERIOR DESIGN ·Favorite Color for your Space: Data Visualization from Pinterest
BY Cyril Foiret / Jan 18 13 @ 12:37 PM
One of the world’s leading decorative paint brands, Jotun (Turkey), simplifies the color selection process with this infographic as a result of color statistics extracted from Pinterest. The “Colour and Space” is a design project made in
· INTERIOR DESIGN ·Amazing Private Garden in Chelsea
BY Cyril Foiret / Jan 16 13 @ 12:23 PM
My ideal situation for living in the city: a private roof garden! This gorgeous duplex Penthouse loft located in prime Chelsea comes with (obviously) a key-locked elevator, two bedrooms, two baths, 3 huge skylights (too bad they
· FEATURED ,INTERIOR DESIGN ·TrendHome: Warehouse Turned Into 2 Lofts In Melbourne
BY Amanda Jakubik / Jan 16 13 @ 10:01 AM
Today in TrendHome, we bring you the Abbotsford Warehouse in Melbourne, revamped and refinished into not one, but two great living spaces.
· INTERIOR DESIGN ·SemiHandMade Makes Great Ikea Hacks for Your Kitchen
BY Cyril Foiret / Jan 09 13 @ 6:03 PM
We love when you take Ikea pieces, that are reasonably priced and make them look better for just a little extra (or you can even DIY). Here are some kitchen Ikea hacks proposed by Los Angeles based company SemiHandMade. Maybe these can give you some ideas to revamp your kitchen…