Mãe d’Agua das Amoreiras is a 1746 historical building formerly used as reservoir, from where water were distributed toward fountains and channellings of the city. Inside, a wooden islet amid a water glass plate host Cartha Magazine Exhibition, a one year long reflection on ‘The Form of Form’, structured into three acts. On this occasion, the ancient stone walls are dressed in bright blue for this exhibition being a part of the official program of the 2016 Lisbon Architecture Triennial closing week. Shot by architectural photographer Francisco Nogueira, these pictures seem to have been taken from impossible ways, bringing out all the calmness that flood the monument.
Photography by Francisco Nogueira