Why should you advertise on Trendland.com?
Trendland is a leading publication amongst the Fashion/Design/Art Blogosphere. We are habitually read by creatives, buyers, advertisers, designers and trend forecasters looking for information & inspiration about fashion, design, art and trends. Trendland is a prominent resource to discover “What’s Hype and Cool” in the creative industries…
Visitors/Readers of TrendLand consist of arts, advertising and fashion industry as well as creatives and casual internet users seeking fashion/trend/design related information. Trendland.com has rapidly established itself within its niche, while steadily developing a strong audience and subscriber base. We routinely receive links from prominent industry websites: Vogue.com, NY Times Blog, Huffington Post, Hypebeast, Gizmodo, Fast Company, Aol…
Some traffic and stats:
* 6.5 million pageviews per month.
* Averaging 600,000 unique visitors per month.
* Visitors from 94 countries ( 50% American / 30% European / 20% Rest of the world ).
* College or higher education.
* 18-44 years old and 40% male – 60% female
* Newsletter 100K + subscribers, containing emails of some of the top publications, Advertising Agency, retail stores in the world. Just to be on their radar for editorial coverage & inspirations.
How to advertise on Trendland.com
If you’re interested in receiving a Media Kit containing an ad rate card with all available ad options and their corresponding prices, please click here to email us and we’ll send it to you as soon as possible.
Please indicate in your email, the URL of the website to be advertised. All images/brands are subject to editorial approval. We will take care of your creatives if needed
We can create on demand Advertorials – You have a product, a website or pretty much anything you would like to promote. We create and editorial post for you. The benefit is, an editorial endorsement along with our valuable SEO Ranking. An Advertorial can positively effect brand name search results, as it will be on the first page of Google in the next two days. The flat rate depends on how many words/keywords and images…